Guide For Event Hosts
Events [For Denzity Experts only] can be created to notify Denzity users of upcoming events.
It’s a great way for experts to promote their exhibition, conference, and networking events for real estate enthusiasts.
If you want to reach us, please email us: [email protected]
Start by writing the event title
Step 2: Write out a short (and sweet!) description of the event that indicates the topic and reason.
[For example, make the move to Australia and learn about your future property investment; The updated Canada tax for foreign investors; UK Property Investing Conference]
Step 3: Let people know about who is hosting the event with the following format.
[For example, Hosted by ABC Group, On behalf of XYZ Limited]
Here are two examples for you as reference:
[[email protected] Kong] Make the move to Australia and learn about your future property investment [Host by ABC Group]
[[email protected] - Thailand] Prime Location Residential tour [Host by ABC Group, on behalf of XYZ Limited]
Regarding the information about the event, please remember the following:
- List out as much detail as possible (including the venue of the event, more information about your company, and the contact information)
- Include the time and date with the following format. [For example, Sunday 15th December 2019 @ 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM]
- Try not to attach PDF as it is harder for users to search
- Letting people know how they can sign up or who to contact
- Include an IRL (by using bit.ly to shorten the link) of the event to learn more and/or RVSP
- Make it as pretty as possible with the visuals and graphics!
- You can post events with different languages other than English at a separate post
Some ground rules:
- Currently, we only allow real estate experts to post events.
- Any events not specific to real estate will be deleted.
- Anyone abusing this section will be banned.