In the long run, is it worth investing in one of the small condos near the riverside area in Toronto? Let’s say I want to hold for 5 years.

• In the long run, is it worth investing in one of the small condos near the riverside area in Toronto? Let’s say I want to hold for 5 years.

• Yes the future of downtown East is Very Bright
    Two of Toronto’s game-changing developments will be taking place in Downtown East.
    The first is a brand new Subway line (The Ontario Line) which will be the relief subway line the city has been patiently waiting for. The new line proposes a subway stop called “Corktown” which will be the main subway hub in this area.
    The second is what I believe to be one of Toronto’s most important developments, a proposed development that will radically transform the land use and the transit patterns of the area: East Harbour. With more than 50,000 jobs promised, this area is poised to be Toronto’s newest employment district. This multi-modal hub will be the GTA’s best served transit station outside of Union Station. The Toronto Star reported that East Harbour “will be the commercial heart of the redeveloped port lands. … the outlet for future growth of employment space in the city.” Some of the world’s biggest names in business have expressed interest in spearheading the growth of this important district. Comprising 10 million square feet of office space and two million square feet of retail, entertainment, cultural and institutional uses – including business and artist incubator spaces.