Are there any areas in the United Kingdom you think they are overrated or underrated? Why?

• Are there any areas in the United Kingdom you think they are overrated or underrated? Why?

• EXPERT

The ultra-luxe / super prime and world-famous areas of London. Prices per square foot which are comparable to Hong Kong and yet most properties without any gym, pool, or other facilities. That said, with transactions being down roughly 53% according to a recent Coutts report, real prices in areas like Knightsbridge have fallen as much 23% from their previous peaks. This price drop could re-invigorate demand, however, as people hunt for super prime bargains.

I think in terms of underrated investments, the sheer number of UK new developments especially being sold off-plan in Greater China has made new-builds less attractive in recent times. I know many of my own clients have found it difficult to navigate the options available but I think this is where expert advice becomes most important. If an investor has no intention of ever using a property themselves, then I would say the new-build projects available in both London and in the North of England can often be bought with substantial discounts at this unusual time and come with builder’s guarantees for the properties, anywhere from 5-10 years depending on the project. Given that everything is new in a new-build, this makes for a very low hassle investment because landlords won’t need to worry about boilers stopping working, radiators leaking, wiring needing replacing, or any of the other issues sometimes faced by purchasing period properties.

Fore more: https://youtu.be/xUJt9LTcPLA