What are some tips and insights you can share regarding investing? Also, what should I be aware of when it comes to investing locally and abroad?

• What are some tips and insights you can share regarding investing? Also, what should I be aware of when it comes to investing locally and abroad?

• Key to execute good research and real estate investment & due diligence include:
    • Open-minded & resourceful – some resources we use include government website, Rating and valuation could be a great example track rents, not only we should be able to be high aware of the market (by reading market news, Bloomberg, Reuters, SCMP)
    • Analytical & insightful – i.e how to do we spot trends and analysis from plain graphical lines
    • Quantitative & Qualitative – both using numbers and existing knowledge to give insights to out brokers
    At the end of the day, you statt off real estate locally 🡪 Look into gov’t regulations, such as stamp duty taxes. Look into incoming supply and demand and see if there will be a mismatch, if so, which sector? Etc etc
    Abroad 🡪 Depends where, I won’t comment on emerging markets, but as a researcher, developed markets provide greater real estate transparency